Hubert Turaj – UX Director and Co-Founder of EDISONDA Studio since 2009, specialized in interaction design and usability testing. He has been working with many organizations from IT companies, corporations, to startups.
Presentation: The story behind TAURON’s award-winning intranet
During their presentation, Hubert and Marcin will describe the process of designing one of the biggest, European intranets — a project which was realized for an energy company called TAURON. The presentation is going to be more than a typical case study – a complex and interesting story about the UCD process in the context of a huge organization.
What the delegates will learn:
- How to use the UCD process in designing huge systems (eg. intranets)
- How to conduct research to better understand the context of the organization
- The typical obstacles organizations could meet on their path, and how to avoid them.
- Difficulties in designing for the energy industry
- How to manage these types of projects