Intranätverk speaker information
We are very happy that you have agreed to give a presentation at Intranätverk. Please read the speaker information below so that you can deliver the best possible experience for the audience at Intranätverk.
Before the conference
As soon as possible before the conference, we appreciate if you could provide us with:
- A title of your presentation (it should be very descriptive and preferably contain no more than 45 characters)
- A short summary of your presentation (1-2 paragraphs or 3-7 bullets – about 300-500 characters)
- A short biography for the speaker bio page (about 500-1000 characters)
- A photo of your choice for the speaker bio page
- The presentation can not surpass 20 minutes (unless another time limit has been agreed upon with the moderator)
- If your original presentation is more than 20 minutes, please make sure that it fits within the time limit
- Each presentation should preferably focus on one topic only
- We appreciate if you include both good and bad experiences (mistakes are the foundation of progress)
- If you can provide a summary page as one of the last slides of your speaker deck, that is always appreciated
- Screenshots, when applicable, are always much appreciated by the attendees
- Following your presentation, there will be a five minute Q&A
- No fonts smaller than 30 points, bigger is better.
- Black background is the best.
- Please put your name and @TwitterHandle on every page. (top or bottom)
During the conference
- Except from giving your presentation, we don’t expect a lot from you during the conference. Relax, have a good time, discuss and try to learn as much as possible.
- If you’re interested, we would very much like to perform a video interview with you during one of the breaks. We will ask a few questions about your presentation as well as your experience of the conference. The video interview will be published a few weeks after the conference (your permission is, of course, required).
After the conference
Our goal is to document as much as possible during the conference. Everything will be published about a month afterwards. Your permission is, of course, required.
- Presentations published on Intranätverk’s Slideshare
- Videos of the presentations in Intranätverk’s intranet video library
- Pictures from the conference in Intranätverk’s photo library
- Interviews conducted during the conference (see above)
- If time allows us to, articles with summaries of each presentation will be published and put together in our very own digital conference book (previous conference books)
- The participants will have the opportunity to grade each presentation using Net Promoter Score (on a scale from 0 (really poor) to 10 (excellent))
- A few weeks after the conference, we will announce the most highly rated presentation
For more information
If you have any questions regarding the conference or the content of your presentation? Do you need help with your title, summary or biography? Or do you have any questions about the documentation? Please contact Kristian via email at firstname.lastname@example.org