Webinar: The six symptoms of broken hybrid working, and how to fix the cause
- 09:00 to 10:00
- Microsoft Teams
As we find our way with hybrid working, if we don’t define new ways of work, we end up with the following symptoms of broken hybrid:
- Always on, constant interruptions
- Rigid days full of unnecessary meetings
- Digital silos
- Too many tools
- Lack of clarity on where AND when we work
- Delivery focus over problem solving
This session focuses on the cause: bad digital leadership. We’ll find new habits and techniques that will help your team find their hybrid way of work. We’ll be using team building game cards that have been adopted by government departments and global organisations.
- Typical causes of unproductive hybrid teams
- Key digital techniques to improve productivity
- Digital habits leaders need to adopt to be effective hybrid leaders
Webinar med Andrew Pope, Owner and Facilitator at Designing Collaboration.