Webinar – Findings from the world’s largest benchmarking study of Microsoft Teams
- 28/02/2009 - 04/05/2020
- 11:00 to 12:00
SWOOP Analytics presents the findings from the world’s largest benchmarking study of Microsoft Teams, in this webinar about their 2020 Global Microsoft Teams Benchmarking Report.
Based on analysing the behaviors of 47,000 people’s interactions in 5,300 Teams, SWOOP’s CEO Cai Kjaer will take you through this benchmarking study of Microsoft Teams and the key findings that will accelerate the time it will take your team to get the most business value from Microsoft Teams.
He will also share what SWOOP’s panel of Microsoft Teams implementation partners have identified as ‘worst practice’ this leaving you with a clear path forward of what to do and what NOT to do.
During this 45 minute interactive webinar you’ll hear about:
– The ideal size of a Team
– The ideal number of channels
– The split of public and private teams and the impact this has
– Which apps are making Microsoft Teams an integrated hub for teamwork
– The clear and compelling evidence for the segmentation of Teams and Yammer
– How to measure team collaboration and determining which team persona is right for your team”