Webbinarie: Leveraging SharePoint to Enhance Teams
- 14:30 to 15:30
Microsoft Teams may be breakout hit of Microsoft 365, but SharePoint still plays a pivotal role in document management, navigation and communication. Learn how to effectively structure, configure and stylize your SharePoint sites to extend the collaboration experiences offered within Microsoft Teams.
- Document Management: How to leverage libraries, metadata, views and folders to provide a rich, but simple document management experience within SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.
- Enhanced Styling: When and how to enhance your list and library views, columns and forms with custom formatting to make them easier to use.
- Page Design: How to design your SharePoint pages and leverage web parts to facilitate collaboration.
- Microsoft Teams Integration: What are the best practices to integrate Teams and SharePoint so that your users leverage both tools effectively?
- Template Examples: See real world examples of amazing SharePoint collaboration templates for projects and departments.
Webinar with David Francoeur, Orchestry.