High Performing Intranets, Enterprise Social Networks & Digital Workplaces
The focus of the conference will be on intranet, knowledge sharing, internal social media, internal communication and how you can help your co-workers to be more efficient.
You will get inspiration from early adopters from all over the world, who will show the latest trends within social, mobile and others, turned in to usable solutions.
We are proud to present the following speakers
- Martina Strandh, Business Support Specialist at IKEA
- Richard Gera, Digital Communications Director, GlaxoSmithKline
- Brad Whitworth, Senior Communication and Marketing Manager at Cisco Systems
- Ralf Larsson, Director Online Employee Engagement and Development at Electrolux
- Dayle Collins, Digital, Information and Knowledge Managment Professional at PwC UK
- Hanna Karppi, Group Internal Digital Communication Manager at Skanska
- Dennis Agusi, Global Internal Communications Manager, Philips
- Kevin Austin, Collaboration Consultant at Shell International
- Alexander Derno, Enterprise 2.0 Communication & Media Specialist at Deutsche Telekom AG
- Lars Thostrup, Project manager / Intranet strategist at Danske Bank (Intranet Innovation Gold Award Winner 2015)
- Shaula Zanchi, Operations Partner at Robin Partington & Partners (Intranet Innovation Gold Award Winner 2015)
- Luis Suarez, Chief Energineer and People Enabler. ex IBM
- Nina Sonne Nikolaisen, Project Manager at COWI
- Christian Carlsson, Social Business Lead Consultant at Grundfos
- Paul Zimmerman, COO, Invotra and speaker at TEDxWoking
- Marcin Krecioch, Creative director and Hubert Turaj, UX Director at EDISONDA Sp. z o.o.
- Virpi Oinonen, Director, Business Illustrator Ltd, founder of Businessgoessocial.net
- Oscar Berg, Digital Strategist, Tactel
- Stefan Hult, Business Developer, Stratiteq
- Steve Bynghall, Director at Two Hives
- Kenneth Mikkelsen, Founder at FutureShifts
- Sara Redin, Senior Consultant at Think! Digital
- Filip Callewaert, Head Information & Knowledge Management at Port of Antwerp
- Jean-Luc Abelin, Knowledge manager group at LAFARGE
- Martin White, Owner at Intranet Focus Ltd
- Nicolas Witt, Business Development at Starmind International AG
- Jerome Colombe, Group Intranet Manager at DNV GL
- Neil Morgan, Digital Workplace Team Lead at Richemont
- Steven Sale, Systems Architect at AstraZeneca
- Marc D. Anderson, Co-Founder and President at Sympraxis Consulting LLC
- Guido Stevens, Managing Director at Cosent
- Frank Sielaff, Director Digital Media and Group Communications at Merck
Interested in telling your story contact Kurt@IntraTeam.dk
Key topics at the conference
- Internal communication
- The digital workplace
- Intranet strategy
- User adoption
- Social media in a corporate context
- Mobile intranet
- Change Management
More information about the conference will follow.
Why should I attend?
Supporting your business strategy and helping your colleagues in doing their job more efficiently, saving money and selling more are what your management want’s to hear. Attend this conference, see, hear and get to know the best and go home with lots of ideas and tools to satisfy you colleagues and management.
Who should attend?
Managers and employees working with intranet i.e. information, communication managers and employees, intranet editors, managers, webmasters, communications consultants, IT and project managers.
Samuel Driessen, Entopic
“Really enjoyed the conference. Good mix of topics and lots of lively discussion among the participants”.
Helle Helgren, DuPont Nutrition & Health
“One of the best intranet conferences for inspiration and networking about online internal communication”.
Carina Christensen, Leo Pharma
“As always good, inspiring and energizing”.
Ayesha Graves, FBS
“A fantastic event with excellent speakers. I came out of it full of ideas and inspiration”.
“A brilliant way for anyone working on intranets, communications, enterprise search and knowledge management to learn from their pears”.
“Mind blowing workshops on knowledge management. Required for top executives”.
Perttu Tolvanen, North Patrol
“An excellent conference, very specialized to intranet. I really liked the atmosphere and the networking. The conference space was brilliant! I now know which European conference is the best one for intranet people in Finland also”.